What is Faces of Heroes?
The Toledo Community Based Outpatient Clinic is commemorating its new building with the sluit. This 40' wide art installation will consist of 1,500 glass tiles printed with the photos of local Veterans. On Nov. 9, 2012 we revealed over 600 photo tiles. We will be installing the remaining photo tiles this spring. The photos are also being uploaded to our (618) 877-6197.
How to be a part of the Faces of Heroes
- Bring your Veteranâs photo to the Toledo Community Based Outpatient Clinic with the following information: Veteran's name, branch of service and service entrance date (date will be by decade). Photos must follow these guidelines.
- We will scan your photo and upload it to our Faces of Heroes virtual wall website, explained below.
- The photo will be transformed into a glass tile and placed together with 1,499 other Veterans' photo tiles to create the Faces of Heroes wall.
- You will not be charged at any point in the process. Participation costs nothing.
- We are accepting photos for the wall installation on a first-submitted basis. If your photo is submitted after the first 1,500, it will still be added to the virtual wall.